Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just blah?

I loathe some people. I mean 'dislike' would be much of an understatement.

People. There are various kinds man. Way too many to manage meeting all kinds in one human life I think.
And, a running nose can get annoying!

When there are thoughts passing by and there are so many, that when you try and stop and pen them down maybe, you're lost. You are. All over again. It feels like as if you don't have the energy in you to say anything anymore.
I came to write here the other day and that happened with me.

When you get the craving for something, like really badly, just the way a pregnant woman feels like having 'Ben and Jerry's Belgian Dark Chocolate Ice cream' precisely. Like the intensity of you wanting it is almost equal. Haha. I wanted Bachelors ka 'Strawberries in Cream'. Like exactly that. I guess it's one of the things that makes me happy. Apart from gol gappe, Theobroma's Chocoholic.. This is the third thing I think :) Yes, I meant only in respect of food there. I'm a foodie :D

A few more that I like and are in mind for now... 
[ I obviously mean quotes when I write that! :P ]

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not." 
"But when the strong were too weak to hurt the weak, the weak had to be strong enough to leave." 
"When the heart speaks, the mind finds it indecent to object." 
"We can never know what to want, because, living only one life, we can neither compare it with our previous lives nor perfect it in our lives to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Human beings and validation

"Every word has consequences. Every silence, too." The more you do for someone, the more they’ll expect the next time. Don...