Saturday, February 5, 2011

The grass always seems to be greener on the other side

Difficult times always lead to better days. Really?
But I do believe that if we don't go through bad days, then we'd never really understand the importance of good ones. So it's good I guess. I mean that's pretty obvious. Right?

And, have I mentioned this one before..? "Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious."

I think I've come across quite a few selfish and materialistic people in my two years of college life till now. I mean there are people around who make friends with people only thinking of whether that person will be of use in future or not! Ha. Are you kidding? Like seriously. Who's seen the future?

Inconsiderateness. Another characteristic. Like one can be so inconsiderate that forget about not giving a damn about people around you, but, you won't even think of the times when those people have gone out of their way to do things for you man. Yeah, I know so much of ... Uh, I am sick.

Decisions. We all take different kinds. But, we all take them. And, we learn. Different to the level that there are so many forms of it, that, there are those which can't even be compared with each other because they are about absolutely different subjects. Yeah, I know that was random.

When your cell phone, laptop 'and' i pod are all low battery all at once! Now that's bad. Like really sad!

Yellow light around you all the time can get a little depressing. Hai na? I think so. Not because I attract that or because somebody instilled it in my head, but because, it really can add on to your cranky moods sometimes. Yes, only sometimes because you are so used to it otherwise that even though you do remember you're in it but you seem to ignore it and forget about it.

The grass always seems to be greener on the other side! Seems. But you never know. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that before though.
Every time I think about the problems around, I recall the moments I've been in a hospital to visit a friend of mine and how hospitals can be so depressing and that there are so many more bigger problems people are going through in their lives...that we should really not consider ours even worth being compared.

John Mayer and Glass Pear [Yestyn Griffiths] are awesome.
♫ The Heart of Life :)

People having huge egos that they wouldn't utter a word to break the ice?
Now to that I would say, 'Tell me about it!'

Just one for now,
"If you don't know where you're going, you might not get there."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Human beings and validation

"Every word has consequences. Every silence, too." The more you do for someone, the more they’ll expect the next time. Don...