Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another time

When things happen and you find out the reasons fast,
it just becomes easier to acknowledge and take it all and go on with it
When you find out the reasons later, it's only harder

Wind + solitary walks + your favourite songs = :)

But I can't wait for the next chapter of my life to begin. It's like when you know you'll miss what you have with you right now, but you want to turn the page of the book nevertheless. But then again, who says you can?
It's another thing to talk metaphorically and make a comparison to the pages of a book, but at the end, it's life.

When it's not your place to say,
this is what one could, "I'm happy, you're happy"
*an emoticon that's close to a smile*

I always find my heart full of a certain satisfying emotion when I see the kid on the road eating a chocolate given by me, when he/she came and asked for money.
And because I know how rarely that happens, it's an all the more reminder in the face, that says,
'Is se tumhare mann ki gareebi zaroor kam ho jayegi, lekin desh ki nahi'

#TheBoyWhoTurnedAroundAndLookedAtMeWhenHeOpenedTheChocolate
One time, when I was travelling in the local train and it moved slower than it could!
A boy who wore nothing on his torso, and came cleaning the train, asking for anything to the passengers. And when I searched my bag for a five rupee dairy milk given to me by a friend earlier in the day, and instead I found a ten rupee kit kat bought by me only.
He went a little ahead and opened it with his mouth and looked at me. And I just felt happy.
He went to a corner and ate it up then. And the next minute, he was back to asking for anything, ahead.

Love's To Blame - Joel & Luke
Ocean Wide - The Afters
Brave - Tawgs Salter
In My Veins - Andrew Belle
In The End - Snow Patrol
Love Song - Sara Bareilles

"Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life."

"Just because they disagree, doesn't mean you ain't right."

I don't understand how people around behave like all's good in the world sometimes.
Like alright, I get it. Positivity n all. But there's a difference between just being indifferent towards things around you and actually being in a situation when you can't do anything about it.

"Nothing goes as planned.
Everything will break.
People say goodbye.
In their own special way.
All that you rely on
And all that you can fake
Will leave you in the morning
But find you in the day.."

2 comments:

  1. I had a Deja vu moment after reading your post. You should blog often. You articulate really well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Human beings and validation

"Every word has consequences. Every silence, too." The more you do for someone, the more they’ll expect the next time. Don...