Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Doodle or not?

The times when you don't know what you're doing, but you do it anyway.
And, you don't know why, but you do it still.
And I don't have an answer.

Astronomia (Electro Edit) - Tony Igy
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Coldplay

Midnight snacks don't always have a positive effect on the stomach the next morning :|

Randomness.

Excitement because of good music.

Sick of subjects like Accounts.

When you care so much and you'd do anything, and I mean it, anything, to make another human happy ~
Partially, it does feel like your objective of existing is found in the form of another person's happiness, but partially, it feels like it's all in vain and it really, really doesn't matter because it is not necessary that this person understands/wants to understand how much you actually care and how far you could go to prove that.

The feel of Listerine in your mouth at night :D

When phones act weird and love to hang.

The feeling of meeting an old school friend out of the blue at an unexpected place and time, and the good feeling sinking in after a while, even though this person might have never been a good friend as such, but an old school friend nevertheless :)

I never thought I'd like trance music but surprisingly, I do. Atleast the one I mentioned above :)

The quote by John Lennon I love,
"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Oh and,
Letting go isn't a one time thing. It is something you do everyday, over and over again.
~ Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Human beings and validation

"Every word has consequences. Every silence, too." The more you do for someone, the more they’ll expect the next time. Don...