Friday, December 3, 2010

Flawlessness

Are there people who are flawless? Seriously? This world is too small and big at the same time. And, in my life till now, I don't think I've come across anybody flawless 'completely'. There are those who are awesome in a lot of ways, but then again, we all have our positive and negative points. Some like to work on the negatives and do something about it and some assume that their negatives are a characteristic of who they are. And that it'll distinguish them from the people around them. They are wrong in my opinion. We all tend to make a lot of assumptions in life. And, assuming that a negative point in us is a characteristic of ourselves is not right. Like it's said, there is a very thin line between saying it's 'wrong' and it's 'not right'.

Current obsession amongst the songs in my playlist: 'That's My Name - Akcent' :)

The deep sleep that you get after a really long time that you don't even remember in your subconsciousness about where you are. Like when I woke up today morning, it didn't register in my head for a few seconds that I'm in my pg only, until I opened my eyes and saw my roommate sitting on her bed right in front of me trying to open her eyes and wake up! Haha.

And, one by Ernest Hemingway for now : "The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Human beings and validation

"Every word has consequences. Every silence, too." The more you do for someone, the more they’ll expect the next time. Don...