Monday, June 13, 2011

I am my shadow

Old songs.
The air talking to you.
The positive feeling about absolutely nothing.
The pleasant weather making you feel better from inside.
When you listen to a particular song after really long, Time After Time ~ Quietdrive
When you feel like telling people around you, 'Be careful who you pretend to be because I'd hate if you forgot who you are.' I guess I've written that line here before, but, I like to repeat certain things, sometimes.

There is no alternative for Maggi :D

In love with the idea of love? Really?
My Love - Sia
Satellite Heart - Anya Marina
Metric - All yours - Emily Haines

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not." ~ Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Where is the ever so convenient like button :D!!

    ReplyDelete

Human beings and validation

"Every word has consequences. Every silence, too." The more you do for someone, the more they’ll expect the next time. Don...