Thursday, April 7, 2011

Uhh yeah

A friend told me the other day and I quote,
'At the edge of all light, when you know you are at the very edge, have faith that either you will be caught when you fall or you will be taught to fly. Have faith.'
That is a very positive thought. Ain't it? :)

A lot of times, most of us manage to tell the others to look around more positively, but when it comes to applying that to ourselves, it doesn't really work. Does it? Actually, it doesn't work at all. The same goes for the friend who tried to make me look around things a little more positively than I already do, and it goes for me too.

Another awesome song by Glass Pear - Say It Once. :)
And yes, I do wonder a lot of times as to why I hadn't heard certain songs before...
But then again, because I wasn't meant to?

Vailati pee gaye par desi abhi baaki hai :D
Char baj gaye lekin party abhi baaki hai..!
Peppy song. Nai? Hindi is a very expressive language! And, I am a punjabi by heart :D


Books. I mean, textbooks. Not novels!
Tv. But no good movie coming on tv. Friends. Changing?

Also, I was told that, "If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world."
I mean, ofcourse its a quote by Abraham Lincoln. But really??

Uh, are we all dying on 21st December, 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Human beings and validation

"Every word has consequences. Every silence, too." The more you do for someone, the more they’ll expect the next time. Don...