Friday, September 7, 2012

Just quotes this time

"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless."
- Bill Watterson

"He did love her, sir, as a gentleman loves a woman... He loved her, sir, and loved her not."
- All's Well that Ends Well

"What's the difference between netas and their cars?
The cars are brand ambassadors."
- Manas Gupta

"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid."
- Paulo Coelho

"I know I stand in line
Until you think you have the time
To spend an evening with me
And if we go someplace to dance
I know that there's a chance
You won't be leaving with me

Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place
And have a drink or two
And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like I love you"
- Something Stupid By C. Carson Parks [Sung by Frank Sinatra]
#TheLyrics

Little Bad Girl (Final) - David Guetta ft. Taio Cruz & Ludacris
#BeenOnRepeat

Some more of that peppy good music :)
Weekends :)

Something or the other going on, yes..
And, more in too many pieces this time

But, I do wish the easier path could be taken.

"Behind my smile is everything you will never understand."

2 comments:

Human beings and validation

"Every word has consequences. Every silence, too." The more you do for someone, the more they’ll expect the next time. Don...